1.05.2012

4 and counting


Happy Anniversary to my hubby!

I’m so thankful for you.

God blessed me wth an amazing man who is thoughtful, intelligent and funny. You’re a wonderful Daddy to ZoĆ«. You consistently get up in the middle of the night to check on her if she wakes up. You take over babysitting duties when you know I need a break. You know what to say when I’m having an off day. You work so hard for us & never complain. You make amazing eggs for breakfast. 

2011 was a huge year. We've become true partners as we've stumbled our way through parenthood. I love that we're learning how together.

Thank you, God, for giving me the man of my dreams.

I can’t believe it’s been four years. Here’s to 4 times 4 times 4 more. Love you forever, babe.

then

 
now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?