5.14.2012

Motherless & Childless Day

{source}


Celebrating mothers is wonderful and I'm glad I was celebrated yesterday with flowers and lovely bagels from Panera. I called my mom and while I didn't get to see her, I am so very, very thankful for her. I celebrate and salute her! She is just incredible and so important to me.

But this post is dedicated to all my friends who wish to be moms and who aren't yet, for my friends who have lost their mothers, for my single friends who one day hope to be mothers but want God to provide a husband first, and for all who decline to go to Mother's Day services because it's just too hard.

Yesterday was hard for many. Holidays like Mother's Day are often reminders of things that are missed or missing.

I thought about each of my friends that were a bit sad on Mother's Day and my good intentions got caught up in busyness and I didn't call or text. But you know who you are and I hope you know I love you.

Happy Monday after. Blessings to you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?